Email me

emailme@myweightlossjourney2010.com

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Awww Schucks!

So I haven't written in a few days. I've been all over the globe with my emotions and I really need to re-group...again. It's not good to write in this condition if other people are going to see it because it turns in to one big ramble, but here it goes:

I was broke. I had no money. The house was bare and I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to pay the rent. I was depressed and frustrated. I'd been drinking a lot. I had to get a pay day loan to make the rent and my mother sent me money to get by until pay day. I bought some essentials for the house and that was gone and it was still a week until payday. I was thinking on the bright side. "There's nothing to eat." I woke up Thursday with renewed vigor. I was frustrated that I haven't been getting any weight off, so I planned to work out three times that day. I was at 245 and desperately wanted to see 240. I got on the treadmill first thing in the morning and did my 30 minute workout, then walked for another half hour, then lifted weights. I felt good. I felt strong. I felt in control and disciplined. I had planned to work out some more later on in the day, but a friend called, she was feeling lonely and was inviting the whole family over for dinner. How could I refuse. Long story short, I ate...and ate. And was two pounds heavier the next day. I'm sure the beer didn't help. Damn Food!

 I'll recover and return soon. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment