Email me

emailme@myweightlossjourney2010.com

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Month 3 - Day 3

I started a new job this week. I have different hours now. I'm in training this week and start my real schedule next week. I work until 9 at night so if I can just figure out how not to eat anything when I come home at night...I'll be good. Not eating late has worked for me in the past. I worked out yesterday and am about to work out now. I did 45minutes/2 miles on the treadmill. Yes, it was slow but its a start. And I'll do it again today. And I'll try to stick with this. I did have two beers last night, I was a little stressed but I was 247 yesterday, 245 after I worked out and 247 this morning. I had a short lunch at 5:30 yesterday, but I think I ate way too much then with the beer that didn't help. But anyway, I'm trying...again. Don't give up on me. I could really use the support. My husband wants to help me but it always feel like he's trying to put me thru boot camp. That's not my way. I'm way too much of a control freak to hand over control of my life, body or workout for that matter to someone else. Anyway, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment