Email me

emailme@myweightlossjourney2010.com

Friday, March 19, 2010

Month 3 Day19

I quit. Nobody cares about my weight loss or lack of. I got a new job and I just don't have the time to blog or work out so I quit. Sorry guys. Its month three and I should be down like 30 pounds and I'm only down 3. Its not that I don't think its possible. It would be possible by a more determined person but I've lost my incentive and with the new job I'm gone 12 hours a day. I just haven't figured out how I can make any of this work right now. And I won't be needing that swim suit after all this summer. I don't have a pool. I hate lakes and I'm not going to the islands like I planned...now that I have this new job. ya! :-(

So I quit. Sorry to let you down followers(aka mom).  LOL. :-)

Peace People!

...BUT! If by some miraculous turn of events I learn balance in my life, fit in working out and actually lose any weight later on this year...I'll be sure to post it...promise. :-)

Gave up before day 90...like 99% of all new year's resolution makers...sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment