Email me

emailme@myweightlossjourney2010.com

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10

So today I weighed in at 246.0! Yes! Finally moving in the right direction. I worked out for a half hour yesterday. I only ate once. and I didn't eat after 6pm. I even went to bed around 10. I might be on the right track finally. I have to say I did eat a sweet yesterday. Well see if that shows up on the scale tomorrow. I have a theory that it takes up to two days to show on the scale whether you were good or bad. So I'll see where I am in the morning.
I'm sticking with this week's goal: working out five days in a row. And we'll see what happens. I'm excited.

I was down to 245 some time last week but I'm not sure the scale was correct because I ate lasagna  and was up like five pounds the very next day. I'm just gonna keep it moving and keep it off.

The euphoria of weight loss combats my depression.

Starting Weight: 250 Pounds
Weight Now: 246 Pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment