Email me

emailme@myweightlossjourney2010.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

Well...let's recap the month.

Well...its been 29 days into my weight loss journey and its been hard. I had a bad period and a bout of depression and well... just really poor discipline, and choices. I'm at 247 pounds. I've been as low as 7 pounds down this month, but right now I'm only 3 pounds down.

I gave up beer, but I haven't been exercising consistently. I've only made it to bed at a decent hour a few times this month. I'm not a much of a junk food eater but I've had more than my share of fast food this month. And basically I've been weak and indulgent, which is my problem in the first place. I've got to get more on the ball. I've been drinking a lot too. And that's not helping. I like to party. But I guess I have to wait to celebrate until I reach my goal weight in 6, I mean 5 months.

I'm gonna regroup...get right in the head...and pick up where I left off a couple weeks ago. I can do this.  Stay tuned.

Starting Weight: 250 Pounds
Weight Now:     247 Pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment