Email me

emailme@myweightlossjourney2010.com

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16 - woman business

Well, this ought to be fun. My period is coming. I become a  mean, angry raging lunatic about 3 to 4 times a year when I have a bad period and I feel it coming. I'm hungry all the time and very easily irritated. I'm sure its some type of hormonal inbalance thing but the last thing my body needs is more chemistry to try and fix my messed up chemistry. Worst of all this is a really fattening time for me. I eat my feelings, so I'm impatient with the kids, and eat my feelings, angry at my husband and eat my feelings, mad the house is dirty and eat my feelings, pissed off the computer isn't working and eat my feelings. In a week I'll be up 5 pounds. I'm going to be as good as I can. Working out is really hard at "that time of the month". But I'll do what I can. It's going to be a rough week.

I'm still at 247.2. I ate late last night. I shouldn't have done that.

Starting Weight: 250 Pounds
Weight Now 247.2 Pounds

Food Diary: Yesterday I had coffee, a big salad with chicken breast, later in the night I had sunflower seeds two turkey tacos and two "drinks", AND a small bowl of brown rice, turkey and green beans.
No wonder why I didn't lose a pound. Then I went to bed at midnight.

Workout Yesterday: 30 minutes on the treadmill (program 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment