Email me

emailme@myweightlossjourney2010.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Hey!

So I've been having a horrible period. I'm lethargic, bleeding to death, dying slowly, if you will. Needless to say I have zero interest in running (or walking) on a treadmill (my only form of exercise at this point). I'm so tired, I can barely get the laundry done or dinner made. I'd like to mention, I'm already a low speed individual on the norm so this is not good. I'm bloated and my back hurts. Some months I HATE being a woman, being a FAT WOMAN only intensifies that feeling and I will spare you the details of how being FAT affects having your period.
But here, I have a bright light this month. It just happens to be at the end of a very long tunnel, I haven't been eating late at night, (although I have had a hand full of gummi bears for my sugar rush lately), and I've been going to bed early to get rest...and I'm down to 243.4! I'm so excited. down almost 7 pounds this month. This is good. This is very good.!

Starting Weight: 250 Pounds
Weight Now:   243.4

Workout Yesterday: None

Food Diary: I made a big pot of chicken and rice a couple days ago. My husband asked me to make it but ate it once, so did the kids so I've been stuck eating it (cause I hate to waste food, its part of my problem). So, I've been eating chicken and rice for the last couple of days. I've had a hand full of gummi bears to quench my thirst for sweets and I've been keeping the house pretty bare of anything that doesn't require cooking. The poor kids, no snacks, no fats. The only thing I've been stocking is meat and salad. Poor me! (not really, I love salad...until I don't. When I'm tired of something I'm over it... then I come back to it later. I'm fickle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment