Email me

emailme@myweightlossjourney2010.com

Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8

Ok, so it's been a week, and this sucks. Starting to go thru the sweets withdrawl. In the last week I'v only worked out twice. It's better than before but not good enough. I was doing well with eating except yesterday I ate lasagna...not good. It wasn't even that tasty but I was feeling to sick to cook. I think I'm coming down with a cold. I wanted to make some cookies. If I had two tablespoons of milk it would have been made!

I got on the scale this morning and it said 250.6. That's bigger than when I started this thing 8 days ago. Damn the lasagna! This week my goal is to work out 5 times for at least 30 minutes each day.

Making it happen!!!!

...plus I think my scale is broken. I'm buying a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment