Email me

emailme@myweightlossjourney2010.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13

My zest and zeal are gone. I was all "gung ho" about losing weight after being down 5 and a half pounds in a week. Then I got paid. I bought a philly cheese steak sandwich yesterday! After two days of pizza! Really?!!!! Then topped that off with a midnight feeding of Carls Jr's Mushroom burger! Does this sound like a person who is serious about weight loss. I'm so weak! I was gonna work out two times yesterday to make up for it and didn't even make it thru one workout. I really do suck.

Today, I went to the movies. (Sidenote: Avatar was AWESOME!!!) Of course, I couldn't resist the popcorn and soda. Didn't eat anything else today but who needs to I'm still bloated from the midnight mushroom burger. The family (meaning the husband) already decided tonight its breakfast for dinner. That's bound to be good and fattening. Bacon, eggs, bagels, butter. I'll never get this weight off.

How many calories in a shot of Vodka?...a big shot?

I'm getting my new scale tomorrow. It has hydration meters and reads your BMI. I can't weight. :-)
It can show me, in a whole new way, and far more detail, how horribly I'm screwing up.

Starting Weight: 250 pounds
Weight Now:    246.8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment