Email me

emailme@myweightlossjourney2010.com

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11

Ok. So I was stoked about having lost 4 pounds yesterday ( I still don't fully trust my scale. I'm getting a new one today.). And because I specialize in self sabotage I took my kids to Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut! Pizza is a weight loss No No. I ate two pieces and vowed I wouldn't eat anymore for the entire day!...of course that didn't last. I bent, and ate a salad...then I broke and ate two more pieces of pizza. I was devastatingly  upset with myself. I'm weak. So I worked out for thirty minutes...then I worked out again for another 30 minutes. I had plans to work out again before bed but the kids needed for something, by time I was done I was too tired to do it.
Luckily!!!! When I got on the scale this morning. I was down to 244.6 pounds. Yes! I'm so excited. Eating pizza, even pizza as delicious, and oily, and bread heavy, as Pizza Hut's did not throw me off my weight loss. Yes! I have to be better in the future but wow, am I happy!

So now, I'm like, I'm gonna do two 30 minute walks every day. It will get me to my goal so much faster. And this is just the beginning. I don't want to get ahead of myself though. Lets see how the rest of the week goes. But YA! To be down almost six pounds this week is very, very encouraging. Keep it up.

Starting Weight:   250 pounds

Weight Now:       244.6 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment